⇒If you want a good overview of a company, find the company profile!
⇒What is a company profile? It's is a report that compiles important pieces of information about a company. These profiles often include:
a list of top officers ex: CEO and CFO
brands or product lists
If you DO choose to use a private company, try these strategies:
Step-by-step instructions for Business Source Premier
1. Link to Business Source Premier (database) .
2. Click on "Company Profiles" at top of search page in Business Source Premier.
3. Then search for the company name in the "Browse" search box.
4. Find and select the company you are searching form and click on its "MarketLine Report" - this will give you the company profile you are looking for!
Finding News Business Source Premier
1. At top of search page, click on "Company Profiles" and search for the companies.
2. Find your company and click the company name.
3. On the left side of the page, find "Related Information" (see image)
Here you can see what has been written about the company in:
►Academic Journals (peer-reviewed)
You can also find reports on the company and its products:
► Analysis Industry Profiles
Karl E. Mundt Library, Dakota State University, Madison, South Dakota 57042