Skip to Main Content
Library-related University Policies
The Library and the DSU Archives each keeps copies of the DSU Master's projects and Doctoral theses. The DSU Graduate Programs Office provides guidelines for the Master's project or Doctoral thesis.
The library does not make copies of theses or dissertations. Please contact the DSU Print Shop, to learn more about printing copies of your theses or dissertation.
- Please complete the Bindery Form to have your project bound.
- The Karl Mundt Library keeps one bound, physical copy and one digital copy that becomes part of Beadle Scholar, the DSU institutional repository.
- Physical copies of bound thesis/dissertation are $20.00 each.
- There will be an extra $10 charge, per bound copy, for students who would like their thesis/dissertation sent to them via mail. The total for each bound copy sent via mail will be $30. Items over 300 pages or shipping internationally may incur an extra charge.
- If you are on campus, please get in touch with Ellen Hoff in the Library to pick up your projects.
- The Library does one shipment to the bindery at the end of each semester.
Karl E. Mundt Library, Dakota State University, Madison, South Dakota 57042