The Library and the DSU Archives each keep one (1) copy of the DSU Master's projects and Doctoral theses. The DSU Graduate Programs Office provides guidelines for the Master's project or Doctoral thesis.
- Fill out the Bindery Form to get your project bound.
- A minimum of two copies are required to be bound at a cost to you of $10.00 each.
- An electronic copy of the project or thesis must be sent to Ellen Hoff. Contact Ellen.
- One copy will be added to the library's collection and one will be added to the University Archives.
- You may request additional copies at the same cost of $10.00 each.
- Add $10.00 for shipping and handling costs for each mailed copy.
- Please see Ellen Hoff in the Library to drop off your projects. You may contact Ellen by phone (605-256-5203) or by e-mail if you have questions.
- Binding does not include printing. To learn about printing copies on campus and the cost, contact Deb Pauley at the DSU Production Center.
- Binding of the books is not done in house. The books are sent to a bindery at the end of each semester to keep costs down.
Karl E. Mundt Library, Dakota State University, Madison, South Dakota 57042