Note: Download is not necessary; books can be read in a web browser by using the "ebooks Full Text" link instead of the "Download" link.
1. Download EBSCO eBooks on your computer / tablet / phone:
1. Download an EBSCO eBook title by clicking on the “Download” link on the search result page or from within the detailed record.
2. You will be asked to login to your personal EBSCO account.
3. If you do not have an EBSCO account, you will need to create one to complete the download process - these credentials will be different from your DSU username/password.
4. Select your preferred checkout period and click “Checkout & Download
2. Download Adobe Digital Editions
*Adobe Digital Editions - this is the only viewer that can be used to read Downloaded EBSCO e-books.*
EBSCO's eBook Collection contains a wide range of both scholarly and leisure reading containing:
EBSCO e-books FAQS:
What is the range of publication? Through present day
How many e-books are in the collection? EBSCO provides access to over 215,000 e-books.
Are there limits on simultaneous users? Nope!
Can I read the full-text in my browser? Yep!
Can I download the e-book to my computer/tablet/phone?
Yes! BUT the "Full text" option is MUCH easier to use, compared to the laborious process of downloading the book, especially if several people in a class need access.
Can I create create a permanent URL for the book? YES! See below:
Karl E. Mundt Library, Dakota State University, Madison, South Dakota 57042