Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contents of this page
This page covers:
- Description of InfoSecurityNetBase
- Download instructions
- Permanent URLs for direct links to ebooks
CONTENT. Academic content about information security.
HOW TO FIND. Use one of these two methods, because these books are not in Library Catalog:
- Use the "Database Quicklinks" dropdown menu on the library home page to select InfoSECURITYnetBASE.
Provides full-text books online about information security. Browse books or search to find individual chapters. No limit on the number of simultaneous users.
NUMBER OF BOOKS. approximately 75
- 25% of chapters published in most recent two years.
- 97% of chapters published 2000-present
LIMITS ON SIMULTANEOUS USERS OF THE PLATFORM? No limit
LIMITS ON SIMULTANEOUS USERS OF AN E-BOOK? No limit
READ FULL TEXT IN YOUR WEB BROWSER? Yes.
DOWNLOAD TO DEVICE? Individual chapters are pdfs that can be saved to a device.
CREATE PERMANENT URLS FOR DIRECT LINKS TO E-BOOKS OR E-BOOK PARTS. Follow this procedure:
- In search results, select a chapter to view.
- Before opening the full document pdf, find the "Permalink" button at the bottom and click to display the permanent url for that chapter
- Delete the chapter number at the end of that url to get the permanent url for the entire book.
- For example: http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/9781439815519.ch13 is the permanent url for a chapter. The permanent url of the book in which the chapter is contained is http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/9781439815519
- For example: http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/EBK1439819029-p3 is the permanent url for a part of a book. The permanent url of the book in which it is contained is http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/EBK1439819029
Karl E. Mundt Library, Dakota State University, Madison, South Dakota 57042