Be sure to have all of your materials ready for upload.
- After creating and confirming your account, log in to Beadle Scholar using the My Account link at the top right of the page.
- Navigate to the collection that best represents your materials, e.g. faculty from the College of Arts and Sciences should upload their publications to the Faculty Research & Publications collection under the College of Arts & Sciences heading.
- Click "Submit Research" on the left side menu which will take you to the metadata and upload page.
- Headings in RED are required for adding any material to Beadle Scholar, but try to fill out as much information as possible. The more information given, the easier it will be for others to find your work.
- Under the "Upload File" heading, choose the method by which you would like to add your materials. The options are:
- Beadle Scholar automatically generates a citation based on the input information. If your work requires a specific citation format, be sure to add it under the "Recommended Citation" heading.
- If you have any additional files, such as data sets, supporting documents, or disclosures to be included with your materials, be sure to check the box at the bottom of the page under the "Additional Files" heading.
Beadle Scholar can accept files of any type, as well as embedded and streaming audio and video.
If you have any questions about content, file types, or media support, contact the repository administrator.
Once all relevant information has been added, and necessary files selected, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Karl E. Mundt Library, Dakota State University, Madison, South Dakota 57042