How to Use Collections
LinkedIn Learning allows you to share Collections with colleagues and friends.
To do this, follow the directions below:
1. Find a collection you would like to share. When you open the collection, the menu below is on the far right side.
2. Click "share" and you will see the options to:
3. If you want a link to your collection, copy the code from the "share" window.
⇒What used to be known as a "playlist" in Lynda, is now called a "collection."
A "collection" can be used to keep a list of courses and videos that you plan to complete, or share with others.
B. Faculty can develop customized learning paths for their students by creating a "collection" of videos. They can then share this collection with students via email, a D2L embed iFrame, and/or social media sites.
C. To view your current or shared collections, click the profile dropdown in top right of the page and click "Collections"
1. Find a course you are interested in taking.
2. Click "More"
3. Click "Add to collection"
4. To create a new collection, click the "plus" button.
⇒4a. Give your collection a title and description, then poof! You have a beautiful new collection!
5. Add the course to a collection by clicking "add"
6. You will now see the new collection in your menu. **Notice the Collection title above the title**
Karl E. Mundt Library, Dakota State University, Madison, South Dakota 57042