When accessing library.dsu.edu/lynda, you come to the page below:
Click "Get Started" to login!
Create a "playlist" of tutorials that you plan to complete, or create a playlist to recommend to (share) with others.
1. Faculty can develop customized learning paths for their students by creating a "playlist" of videos and then can share course playlists with them in an email, as a link in D2L, or on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
2. Students, faculty, and staff can create playlists for their own use.
3. Create and share playlists:
4. More about Playlists
You can now:
Your users can:
lynda.com has created a Playlist Center, which is a collection of course playlists curated by lynda.com subject matter experts. These playlists are designed to help you get started—and stay focused—as you work to achieve your goals.
The center has playlists for all lynda.com subject areas.
To make a selection,
For a tutorial and help in using LyndaCampus, use the "support" link at the bottom of the of the LyndaCampus screen.
1. Track your progress through the chapters of a tutorial with the "course history" feature. You can take a screenshot of it to show your professor your progress.
2. Get a Certificate of Completion online from LyndaCampus when an entire tutorial is completed. You can take a screenshot or print your Certificate to show your professor that you've completed a tutorial.
Karl E. Mundt Library, Dakota State University, Madison, South Dakota 57042